- Company Name:
- Harbor Partners, LLC
This person will be responsible
to deliver assigned projects on time with high quality based on defined requirements, while providing leadership within the systems development organization. Successful candidates will have an undergraduate degree in computer
science, engineering, or a related area of study; excellent communication
, interpersonal, and teamwork skills; and meet the following basic job requirements.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• On-time delivery of clients’ requests
• Interact with customers to establish their needs
• Provide cost estimates, resource requirements, and time schedules as inputs to project plans
• Champion the implementation of the development process
• Monitor and evaluate project/product performance to ensure quality thereby maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Participation in management meetings regarding team project deliverables
• Other department, unit and company assignments as needed
• Problem solving, and team building skills
• Strong project management methodologies and principles
• Established track record of meeting and exceeding utilization targets or quotas
• Strong attention to detail and quality
• Coaching and mentoring staff
• Support requirements elaboration and analysis
• Participate in design and architectural sessions (working with Technical Team Leads) as required with both project and enterprise perspective
• Self-motivated with excellent written and oral communication skills
• High level of proficiency with RDBMS and SQL
• High level of proficiency with both application and database performance optimization techniques
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
• 2+ years of experience in a Management / Leadership role with a technology oriented company
• 5+ years hands-on development experience.
• Experience working with large-scale databases.
• BS in information technology or related field
• Ability to travel as needed